top of page
-VEGAN BLOCK PARTY: FALL FESTIVAL
OCTOBER 14, 2023 / 2PM-8PM / ESPLANADE PARK - FORT LAUDERDALE
-VEGAN BLOCK PARTY: ORLANDO
DECEMBER 16, 2023 / 2PM-8PM / LUMINARY GREEN PARK
What is VEGAN BLOCK PARTY?
- EAT, DRINK, VIBE at the ULTIMATE plant based food, drink, and lifestyle festival!
Thousands of attendees join us annually to eat, sip, and celebrate all that veganism has to offer.
Each festival is unique, but all of our events feature incredible vendors, food trucks, family friendly activities, art, activism, music, entertainment, and so much more!
Where is the event located?
- VEGAN BLOCK PARTY: Fall Festival is located at Esplanade Park.
(400 SW 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312)
- VEGAN BLOCK PARTY: Orlando is located at Luminary Green Park.
(437 N Terry Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
Is there parking at the venue?
- There are multiple parking garages, "Pay by Phone" Parking Meters, & paid lots around Downtown Fort Lauderdale that are within walking distance of the venue.
- We strongly encourage carpooling and ride sharing (Uber/Lyft).
- Bicycles and scooters are permitted at the event, but cannot be left unattended.
- The Brightline Fort Lauderdale station is located within walking distance of the Park.
How do I become a vendor or sponsor?
-Vendors click here.
-Sponsors click here.
Do I have to be vegan to attend?
-Absolutely not! Our festival welcomes everyone with open arms. Whether you have been vegan for years, or are just curious about a plant-powered lifestyle, we invite you to join the Party!
Are there age restrictions to attend?
-The event is open to children and adults of all ages.
How much do tickets cost?
- General Admission: $10.00 (plus tax)
*Children 10 & under are FREE!
-Click here to purchase tickets.
Are food and drinks free?
-Food and drinks are sold by vendors on an individual basis.
-Select vendors will have free samples. Arrive hungry and feel free to bring Tupperware!
Will alcohol be served at the event?
-Alcohol will be served to people of age with a valid ID.
What should I bring to the event?
-A small bag for personal belongings, Tupperware, cash, sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a reusable water bottle (there will be free water refills).
Is the event pet friendly?
-Dogs are welcome!
-Please be prepared to clean up any waste after your fur family!
*NOTE: Loud music will be playing for the entirety of the event. There will also be other dogs and children in attendance - please keep this in mind when deciding if you should bring your pup!
Please contact email@example.com should you have any further questions!
bottom of page